Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My trips trips in summer I'm for sure going to have!

So, today is Tuesday and I'm leaving for Michigan on Saturday on a redeye plane to see some of my family.(and I'm totally not trying to brag) I'm staying in my grandparents 4 story mansion. Then I'm going to visit my old friend from newyork, Sydney in Toronto Canada for 3 days. Then we go back to Michigan for a bit longer then going back home for a few weeks then driving to yosemedy to rent a 5 story house there with my dad's mom and dad, and my 3 cousins, Christopher,Abby, and David, which will be fun becuase I haven't seen my cousins in 2 years! Then we go back home and go to sandiego for a few weeks, and then go home.also, I might be going somewhere else becuase were doing something really big my sister tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment